Visiting Lecturer in Supply Chain Managament, University of Western Macedonia [01/10/2021 – Current], Kastoria, Greece
Programme Leader, Metropolitan College [01/10/2021 – Current], Thessaloniki, Greece
- Lecturer in Accounting & Finance, Metropoiltan College [01/02/2020 – 30/09/2021], Thessaloniki, Greece
Lecturer in Accounting and Finance, University of Central Lancashire – Cyprus Campus [01/06/2018 – 17/01/2020], Larnaca, Cyprus
Research Associate – Adjunct Lecturer, University Central Lancashire – Cyprus Campus [01/09/2015 – 01/06/2018], Larnaca, Cyprus
Special Scientist, Cyprus University of Technology [01/09/2013 – 30/12/2019], Limassol, Cyprus
Accountant, Origis Energy [01/03/2012 – 01/09/2012], Limassol, Cyprus
Accountant, Elka Shipping (London) Ltd. [01/06/2010 – 27/07/2011], London, United Kingdom
Postdoctoral Researcher in Supply Chain Finance, Department of Economics, University of Western Macdonia [18/01/2022 – Current], Kastoria, Greece
Ph.D. Programme in Commerce, Finance and Shipping, Cyprus University of Technology [01/09/2013 – 23/10/2019], Limassol, Cyprus
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching Toolkit, University of Central Lancashire , Preston, United Kingdom
Master of Science in International Accounting and Finance, Cass Business School, City University London [01/09/2009 – 14/09/2010], London, United Kingdom
BSc. in Economics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki [01/09/2004 – 17/07/2008], Thessaloniki, Greece
University of Western Macedonia
- Undergraduate modules including: Supply Chain & Logistics Management, Services Management.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate modules including: Introduction to Accounting and Finance I & II, Financial Management, Accounting and Finance for Managers, Managerial Accounting, Strategic Management for Shipping Businesses, Project and Quality Management, Strategic Data Analytics, Shipping Financial Management, Sustainable Leadership for Shipping Managers, Advanced Cost Accounting.
University of Central Lancashire
- Undergraduate and postgraduate modules including: Introduction to Accounting & Finance, Accounting Information Systems & Control Issues (SAP), Introduction to Accounting & Information Systems, Research Methods, Auditing, Strategy and International Management.
Cyprus University of Technology
- Undergraduate and postgraduate modules including: Introduction to Economics (Tutorials), Corporate Finance (Tutorials), Introduction to Maritime Economics, Chartering (Tutorials), Shipping Finance (Tutorials).
- Greek: Mother Language
- English: Excellent Knowledge
- French: Good Knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA
- Microsoft Office
MEMBERSHIPS & FELLOWIPS
- Member of the International Association of Maritime Economists
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece
- Associate Fellow in Higher Education Academy
- Member of the Hellenic Logistics Organization of Northern Greece